PROVEN AS A MARKETING TOOL........SET, SCOOP AND SHAKE......MEASURED POWDER DISPENSING
The Ezi-action® Powder Measure is;
- Calibrated in mls and cups
- Uniquely adjustable
- Range of 200ml - 500ml or 1/2 - 21/2 cups.
- Excess powder gently shaken off and away from the user.
- Excess powder flows away and leaves what is required.
- Prevents wastage and overuse.
- Locks on powder contact. Rinse to unlock.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turn the inner cup so it slopes up to the calibration mark on the right hand side that you wish to measure.
- The powder flows out the side port and stabilises at the mark on the right hand side.
- The calibration takes into account the amount that flows out the side port.
- The Ezi-action® Powder Measure enables an accurate quantity to be measured not estimated. It has been found that wastage or overuse can be as high as 20-30% where a scoop is used.
- Made from durable and flexible high grade, chemical resistant polyethylene but it is not designed to break up lumps of air hardened powder.
- Shaking the excess powder away from the user reduces powder exposure.
- Locking on contact with powder provides confidence that the set quantity will always be used.
- It can be reset by simply rinsing with water and drying before use.
- Colour coding of the inners will differentiate the Powder Measure to a specific chemical powder.
- White inners are suitable for food applications.
- Can be branded with your company / product name, logo.
- Inner cup can be cutomised to your colour.
- Can be calibrated to suit the bulk density of your powder.
- Customisation will help customers remain loyal to your brand.
- Branding makes a statement about the quality of your product and helps command a higher price.
- As a marketing tool it enhances your main line of business.
- It is ideal as a give away or half price promotional offer for adding value when you launch a product or want to increase market share.
- It can be promoted as part of a total health and safety package to prevent wastage and overuse.
If you’d like to work with our sales team in your area then please Contact Us.