Do you want to pump water from a shallow well?
This PVC plastic hand pump is ideal for locations where there is no power, in an emergency or after a disaster.
Excellent as an allotment pump, well hand pump, drinking water pump, clean water pump, garden water pump.
In the UK the Ezi-action® Shallow Pump is valued where wells supply water to allotments.
In remote villages where there is no access to electricity Ezi-action® Shallow Well Pumps are being used.
Click HERE to see the Ezi-action® Shallow Well Pump at work in Mexico.
The Ezi-action® Shallow Well Pump;
- Is available in kitset form.
- Is easy to install (up to 20 minutes).
- Pumps to a depth of 10 to 88ft.
- Is made from μPVC plastic making it lightweight and transportable.
- Requires no additional piping or plumbing.
First developed as a village pump to draw water from shallow wells on the Pacific island of Tonga.
View the Video to see the Ezi-action® Shallow Well Pump in operation.
Available as a Kitset package or as components that can easily be glued together.
- Pipe sections are connected by threaded joints for easy assembly and require only hand tightening.
- Made from uPVC so nothing to rust or corrode and it is light to handle.
- Low cost pump that has been thoroughly tested.
- 2 people will take between 15 and 20 minutes to install a 52ft pump.
Ezi-action® Water Hand Pump at work in Vanuatu.
Click to view Information Sheet
- You will pump between 5 and 8 gallons per minute depending on the depth of the pump and speed of operation. Water is delivered on both the up and down stroke. An ergonomic pumping action using your legs is shown in the installation instructions. (Some say it is better exercise than going to the gym!).
- The unique factor about this pump like all Ezi-action® hand pumps is that it is neither a piston nor a vacuum pump. It incorporates a unique pumping principle that does not have to overcome any friction in the pumping action.
- During research a shallow well pump with this patented pumping principle was continuously run for 10 million pumping cycles. At the end of the test the pump was delivering the same amount of water per cycle as at the beginning, and when dis-assembled little or no wear could be detected.
- Set up requires vertical positioning through a minimum well opening of 60mm/ 2.5 inches.
Our sales team is here to help. Please Contact Us.