Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the best hand drum pump in Europe and the UK. They are the most dependable manual dispensing system for barrels and bulk containers.
The Ezi-action® Drumpump has been designed to make a workplace safer and more efficient. Click on the titles below for more information.
Ezi-action® Drum Pumps are:
- Two fingers on the ergonomically designed ball handle is all the energy required for hand pumping and fluid transfer.
- Pumps viscous fluids up to 8,800 cps including oils, lubricants, molasses, and moisturisers.
- Easy performance throughout the lifetime of this totally plastic pump.
- Revolutionary, patented double action pumping principle.
- No critical wearing parts to wear or break.
- Fast, continuous flow. high volume, low pressure.
- Reaches to the base of drum or container and empties all the contents.
- Prevents waste with swivel spout and no leaking.
- 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
- Manufactured in New Zealand from NZ sourced components and in USA from NZ and USA sourced components.
- Only fully serviceable hand pump in the world.
- Provides years of reliable dispensing.
- Serviceability is appreciated by responsible businesses and highly valued by end users.
- Learn more about serviceability
- Coloured safety straps available.
- Reduce risk of chemical mix-ups.
- Differentiate to acid or alkali chemicals with colour.
- Click here to learn more.
Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have:
- Meets EU standards.
- Made from FDA compliant, superior quality polypropylene and LDPE plastic, Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have a very broad chemical resistance: including mild solvents.
- Acid resistant, caustic resistant, and resistant to chlorine based chemicals.
- Pumps soaps, cleaning chemicals, sanitisers, antifreeze, AdBlue and battery acid and more....
- Pumps dairy hygiene acids, teat dips, liquid fertilizers, weed killers and more....
- Pumps liquid foods: including water, milk, olive oils, acetic acids, sauces, food colouring, honey, and molasses.
- Manufactured under strict conditions by parent company in New Zealand that assures your liquids will not be contaminated during pumping.
- Learn more about all the chemicals being dispensed with Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
- Effective safety strap secures the handle and the contents.
- Safety Strap provides enhanced safety when children are around a dairy shed.
- Safety Strap prevents access by unauthorised people.
- Prevents workplace accidents with no excessive bending to pour contents.
- No problems of spillages or leaking of liquids.
- Enclosed dispensing via our optional Ezi-action® Safety Measure makes dangerous chemical transfer safer.
- Optional coloured safety straps for product differentiation and controlling cross contamination.
- Ezi-action® Drum Pumps can siphon if a long hose is attached to the standard straight spout.
- Siphoning can be completely prevented with the Ezi-action® Non-Siphon Check Valve fitted to a hose.
Ezi-action® Drumpump Range
Click the pictures for more details
PUMP WITHOUT WASTE, PUMP WITH EASE, PUMP SAFER WITH AN EZI-ACTION® DRUMPUMP
To see how well it works, watch our quick Ezi-action® Drumpump Features Video
Contact us to buy direct.
Contact us to learn of a stockist closest to you.