Ezi-action® 1000/220 (IBC) Pumps are the safest hand pump option in the UK and Europe for dispensing chemicals from 1000 litre IBC’s as there is no risk of leakage from the tap to worry about anymore.
- A recent addition to Ezi-action® Drum Pump family available across the UK and Europe.
- Sits at the base of the IBC or tote for emptying the whole container.
- Eliminates any problems of leaking from the tap at the base of the IBC.
- Fast dispensing of all types of chemicals, AdBlue (DEF), oils, diesels, and even molasses.
- Can be used in 1000 litre or larger IBC's.
- Excellent for dispensing high value products.
- Secures into the double cap opening on the top of the IBC using an Ezi-action® M Adaptor Fitting.
- Controlled dispensing for both small and large quantities when required.
- Safer than using the tap.
- Dispensing to a container or receptacle placed on the ground is easy with a 3 metre pump hose accessory.
- Fully serviceable giving years of optimal use.
- Durable to withstand most harsh outdoor weather conditions.
- Eliminates the risk of mass spillage of liquid product via tap leakage.
For more detailed information on the Ezi-action® 1000/220 (IBC) Drumpump, click the link below to open our pdf for details.
To see how well it works, watch our short Ezi-action® Drumpump Features Video
Click below to check out other sizes:
If you’d like to work with our UK and Europe sales team then please Contact Us.