NZ Pump Blog
Robust polypropylene plastic and polyethylene plastic construction means the Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals used in UK and Europe.
The Ezi-action® Safety Measure is made from FDA approved, High Density Polyethlene (HDPE) plastics.
The Ezi-action® Drum Pump and Ezi-action® Safety Measure are suitable for dispensing strong chemicals including caustic and chlorine based chemicals, acidic and alkaline chemicals and mild solvents.
With Ezi-action® Drumpumps there is no requirement to change seals when dispensing different chemicals.
Chemical Compatibility Guide for Ezi-action® Drumpumps
- Click here for a handy guide to the chemical resistance of FDA compliant polypropylene and FDA compliant low density polyethylene (LDPE) plastics used in the construction of Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
- Click here for another chart of polypropylene resistance.
These charts provide an indication as to the longevity of the Ezi-action® Drum Pumps with many chemicals used in the UK and Europe.
Chemical Compatibility Guide for Ezi-action® Safety Measure and Powder Measure
- Click here for a general guide to the chemical resistance of FDA compliant, high density polyethylene (HDPE) used in the construction of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure.
This chart provides an indication as to the longevity of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure with many chemicals used in the UK and Europe.
If you’d like assistance from our sales team then please Contact Us.
Improving the life of Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
- Being fully serviceable means that Ezi-action® Drumpumps can give years of use.
- The longevity of Ezi-action® Drum Pumps is improved by not leaving the pumps in the drum when not in use or by rinsing them after use.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps can be serviced and rebuilt so longevity and value for money is assured. This is being valued by responsible businesses in UK and Europe who have identified that serviceability is highly valued by their customers. Read more.
Final determination of suitability for intended use or manner of use is the responsibility of the user.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are not to be used for highly flammable liquids, strong solvents or for pumping petrol.
Click here to see industries and sectors where Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used in UK, Europe and around the world.