Ezi-action - Best pump for Hospitality Sector
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are in the hospitality sector in UK and across Europe.
Assuring the safety of workers performing the cleaning operations in the hospitality sector is the responsibility of the business owner and facility manager.
Business owners value cost effective, sustainable, productive solutions.
There are cost saving benefits from buying in bulk. Businesses enjoy these benefits when buying 20-30 litre containers and 200 litre drums of cleaning chemicals and disinfectants.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps assure the business owner of a cost effective, manual dispensing solution.
The hospitality industry includes enterprises that provide accommodation, meals and drinks in venues outside of the home. Hospitality will be the world’s largest industry by 2020, according to the World Travel Organisation.
In the UK alone between 2010-14 there was growth in jobs in:
- licensed and unlicensed restaurants and cafes.
- hotels & similar accommodation.
- takeaway food shops and in-house catering.
The lifting of a bulk container exposes the worker to the risk of injury from repetitive bending or lifting. The maximum lifting weight for women is now being specified in some countries as less than 16kg.
Ezi-action® 25/5 Drumpumps for 20 litre - 30 litre containers enable the business owner to benefit from cost savings of bulk buying, eliminate wastage, ensure a clean work environment and control the risk of injury from repetitive bending or lifting.
Why Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the best dispensing choice from bulk containers
The safest, most reliable and economical method is a drum pump which has the following features:
- Tolerance to concentrated cleaning chemicals, disinfectants and sanitisers.
- Secure fitting into the lid opening.
- Allows the container to stay upright. Upright pumping means that the container is not on its side, not susceptible to leakage and the worker is not at risk from work injuries associated with repetitive bending and lifting of heavy containers.
- Reliable and an excellent long term investment.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used with confidence around the world in the hospitality industry because they are chemical resistant, securely fit into the lid opening, pump vertically keeping the container / drum upright and are reliable and cost effective giving years of use.
Contact our UK and Europe team to discuss your requirements.
Read another blog post from the New Zealand Pump Company Europe.